The bloggers that I enjoy following the most are the ones that share who they are with the world – not just pretty pictures! My goal with this blog is to connect with people and share with you things that I have learned – both in life and in my closet. So, since I have been blogging for just over 8 months now, I thought it would be fun to share with y’all 8 things about me that you likely didn’t know.
1. I chose to tell you 8 things about myself because it is my lucky number – it is also my birthday, 08/08.
2. I have one sibling, my older sister, and everyone thinks we are twins. She is 16 months older than me, but no one seems to realize that!
3. I went to The University of South Carolina and graduated, Cum Laude, with a Bachelors Science in Nursing. However, after becoming a licensed RN, I have never worked a single day as a nurse.
4. I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was 17 years old and, to this day, I hardly wear earrings.
5. I met Rob when I was 19 years old, two weeks before I left to go back to USC and he left to go back to UPenn. Seven years later we are still together. ❤
6. I always knew that I wanted a Pitbull, despite their “bad reputation”. Since Rob wouldn’t let me name her Khalessi, I settled on Chloè, inspired by the brand Chloè, not the Kardashian.
7. I am a HUGE fan of the Walking Dead. It is definitely my all time favorite show. However, when I was in college, my best friends would all watch it every Sunday and I used to think it was the stupidest show. A few years later, Rob and I decided to try and watch it from the beginning – we ended up binge watching all four seasons (that were out at the time) in two weeks!
8. I have always had a terrible immune system and I would always catch whatever was going around. Two years ago, I made a goal with myself to drink a gallon of water every day. Since then I rarely get sick anymore and I feel healthier than ever!